First Blog Award!!!!!!!! :) Yippieee!! :)

First of, I'd been seeing these blog awards only on other people's blogs and I was THRILLED on getting one for my blog!! I was practically jumping!!!! :D And then the lazy BUSY me got down to writing records and other college work that I forgot about the award. :( *spanks myself* :P
Well, I'm here now, and no more delay. Hello, It's been almost more than a fortnight. :O (Okay, now stop looking at me like THAT. I told you, I was busy!!) :P

Anyway, I quit the babbling there and here it goes.......



**STEP 1**

I received the "Leibster Blog Award" by the super cute Jiya of Shopping Style and Us. Thank you sooooo much Jiya for putting me on the list. What makes it more special is that this is my very first Blog Award. <3 So (literally), can't thank you enough Jiya. :) <3 <3
My anticipation of who's be the first comes to an end with this by the way. :D





Rules - I've to answer 10 questions about myself and then pass this award to 10 other deserving bloggers with less than 300 followers. 



**STEP 2**

What Jiya asked me--

Jiya: Why did you start blogging?
Me: Long story cut short, CIAS started on my impulse to be a beauty blogger which now has turned into a lifestyle blog. :D



Jiya: One thing in your closet that you love and do not want to ever part from it?
Me: Technically everything! :D but specifically, my jewelry stash! :)


Jiya: What's your favorite season and why?
Me: FALL!!! It's THE perfect season. Neither too cold nor too hot!! Plus, I can very happily use all my vanilla, chocolate and many more such warm smelling products!! *thinking of a yummy cinnamon muffin*


Jiya: What's that one thing you wish you knew how to do?
Me: Swim!!! :| Atleast I'd be able to save myself that way if I was pushed into the water! EVER!


Jiya: If you are in hurry because you have to attend a red carpet event. You are not ready yet and have only 5 minutes to spare - what makeup product you'd choose to instantly do your face?
Me: Kajal and a bright lipstick! And ready!!!!!!! :D (I can do the rest even in the car! ;))


Jiya: Heels or Flats?
Me: I love both! But I'd prefer flats on a regular basis. :)


Jiya: What does "vintage" mean to you?
Me: Anything which has a story behind it is "vintage" to me! (I'd love it if the story was scary by the way! :D)


Jiya: Nobody is at home and you are all alone. It is raining cats and dogs, somebody knocks the door but you are NOT able to see him/her outside. What would you do? (OMG I am getting goose bumps...yikes!!)
Me: Okay, I'm getting goosebumps too. "Thanks a lot, Miss Imagination of mine. :|" And hey, I wouldn't open the door, obviously! But I'd wait and watch silently as to who it was! :D *more goosebumps :P*

Jiya: Your favorite social networking site?
Me: Facebook. No, twitter. No, Facebook. Damn, I can't decide! :P

Jiya: What will be your message to someone whom you love the most you hate dislike the most?
Me: If I were Satan, I'd make sure you were ROTTING IN HELL, because that's what you deserve! (nasty, much? :O"? Effects of too much reading, watching and imagining paranormal fiction!! ;) :D)

Well, that pretty much is my answers to all the questions that Jiya asked me. :) I had so much fun answering them Jiya. Love you so much. :*



**STEP 3**

I'm giving this award to:-

1. Music Photography and Fashion by Deepika. (For her amazing mix and match of outfits, jewelry and much more)

2. Expressions... by Suhasini. (For her thought provoking write-ups, plus, all the the positivity her blog radiates)

3. Everything That Matters by Jyo. (Becuase her product reviews are very accurate and I love all that her blog offers)

4. live. laugh. dressup by Sayantani. (I love love LOVEEEE her outfit posts!! And she's soooo cute to top it all)

5. She Rockin' Them Stilettos by Renisha. (1. I remember very well - Renisha was the first person to follow my blog a year back even without me asking her to. I love her for that. And 2. I love the blog title. 3) I love all her outfit posts because they're so well put together)

6. DAYDREAMS by Suganthi. (For her super amazing quilled projects. Her paper quilled cards are the best if you ask me)

7. Little Miss Sinner by Shanaya. (For her quirky posts and the variety in her posts)

8. Bling Struck by Aishwarya. (Another really nice fashion blog. I love her amazing collection of footwear! :D)

9. Purple Moments by Smita. (I love anything Purple. Which means, I found the blog title damn cute. :D Plus, her blog is another dependable one for beauty product reviews)

10. Makeup Monolgues by Ikya. (New to her blog and loving already. I love her clicks, they're too good! Nice photography skills gal. ;))


NOTE:- THESE MAYBE THE TEN I HAVE TAGGED, BUT THIS AWARD GOES TO ALL MY READERS AND EACH AND EVERYONE WHO COME ACROSS THIS POST!! :) BECAUSE "I LOVE YOU ALL, AND WITHOUT YOU CIAS WOULDN'T BE ALIVE BY NOW!!" :) ANYBODY IS FREE TO DO THE TAG IF YOU LIKED IT! :)


**STEP 4** (My favourite part. Teehee! ;))

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now is my turn. :D Hope you have fun answering them.

1. What is that one thing you like the most being a "blogger"?

2. What does "beauty" mean to you?


3. You're on an island all alone and there is no network on your mobile or any way to connect to the outside world. What would you do to escape?

4. Your favourite writers of all time? (Please don't say the "too many to pen" thing!)

5. If you had the world's best camera in your hand, what would be the first thing you'd capture? 

6. Polkas, hearts, or military prints?

7. What colour, according to you, describes you the best?

8. How do you connect with the word "writer"?

9. What's your favourite form of exercise?

10. What would you want to tell all your blog readers? :) Go on, say write all you want! :)


I'm done, finally!! :D *whew* :) Thanks again, Jiya, for taking me through this. And AGAIN, I had loaaaaads of fun doing this post! :) :*

Have a nice Sunday, all!

Love,
Dhriti.





Labels: