A WARM welcome to My First Blisscovered box!! - January ^.^

Hola lovelies! :)
Finally, I got my very own Blisscovered box!!!!!!! Yipppppiiiieeeeeeee!!!! :) :) :) :D
To all those who don't know what Blisscovered is.... It's India's first Birchbox(US) and Glossybox(UK).. where customers like us are sent sample sized products of various brands(mostly high end!) according to our skin type which we can use. And if any of the products happen to suit our skin type, we can order full sized of the same which is available right at their boutique! :)
Click >>HERE<< for more information bout the site. :)
And to all those who know... *Hi5* ... lets enjoy our goodies together!! :D ♥

This is how the box came to me.

Okay, when I received the box.. I was jumping with joy and the packaging just made me flyyyyyy to cloud 9!! :D ♥ I received all the goodies in a lilac coloured box with a matching lace. So delicate, so feminine and super cute by the way.. and I can use it to store my stuff!! :D
Oh my, how nicely the stuff were packaged and sent. *No words* I fell flat for it and I honestly dint want to open it further at all. It was THAT awesome. ♥♥♥♥

Just opened.
Pretty no???? 
On opening it this was what was in it. ♥ Plus, I had a "personalized" note(I was touched!), a 300 rs voucher which can be used to purchase any full sized product, and a list of the samples I'd got(with prices). ♥

So cute :)
List of the samples I received(with prices!)
The voucher! :D
The personalized letter :) and I'm gonna keep it forever. :)
So, here's what I received... :)

The goodieeeeeeessssss!! :D 
Properly arranged :P
Loveeeeeee the goodieeeeeeessss!!! 

What I Liked about blisscovered box:
  1. Attractive packaging.
  2. Range of products - from makeup to haircare to fragrance.. you get everything.
  3. Prompt delivery.
  4. Customer service is excellent. (Since the form had no slot to provide alternative number, I had sent them an email with my other number. I got a reply within minutes notifying me that the number was noted and today I got a call to the changed number which was very good.)
  5. Cash on delivery option.
  6. Good quality samples.
  7. No one-time use kind of sachets. *whew*
  8. The best part is that its India's first ever Birchbox/Glossybox.. "BLISSCOVERED BOX".. :D *brownie points for that, of course* :D :) ♥
What could be improved:
  1. I just wish the samples were just a little bigger. This would get over in max. 2-3 days :(
  2. Makeup products please. (Although I'm  more of a skin care person that a makeup person, I'd definitely love to see atleast makeup products in the coming boxes.
  3. Most of the products sent out are similar and since we all know each person's skin is different, there could be a wider variety of samples added in. But no complaining here since the site is NEW.. and I still love my box!!!!!!  I'd definitely love to see atleast makeup products in the coming boxes.  I'd definitely love to see atleast makeup products in the coming boxes.  I'd definitely love to see atleast makeup products in the coming boxes.  I'd definitely love to see makeup products in the coming boxes.  I'd definitely love to see atleast makeup products in the coming boxes.  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Last words about blisscovered:

Overall, I loved the box, I loved blisscovered box!! And I'm going to enroll for the 3 moths subscription as well!! :D :D and oh yes, I'm also waiting for lushbox.in!! :)

Also, have you ordered your blisscovered box? If not, you have to! :D its just sooooo good... BLISS, in one word! ;)

And I feel this post going on and on and on.... So me off.. :P

Gudnite ya'll!!
Love.

Dhritz ♥

Labels: ,